Safety is paramount when working at height with a access platform, especially on high-speed roads or in busy or restricted city centres.
As part of the service we offer, we will conduct a risk assessment of the area you will be working with the access platform to evaluate your requirements.
We can arrange a full traffic management service to suit every need. We can supply, install, maintain or remove all types of systems, including:
- Installation, hire and removal of temporary diversion signage (including specially worded sign manufacture).
- Temporary traffic signal systems.
Road/ lane closures and diversion signing service.
- Installation, hire and removal of lane closure and contra-flow systems.
- Provision of ‘convoy’ traffic management systems.
- Mobile lane closures.
Crash cushion protection for road maintenance vehicles.
- Installation, hire and removal of Temporary Vertical Concrete Barrier (TVCB).
- Traffic management equipment hire.
- Temporary road marking.
- Installation, hire and removal of various types of vehicle and pedestrian barrier.
- 24 hour emergency response service to police and fire services as well as local authorities and public utility companies.
- 24 hour on-site maintenance and 24 hour breakdown service is also available, if required.